- Monday: Who God Is & Who We Are in Him (Mooresville)— 7:00-9:00 p.m. at Sharon’s house. Discovering the true nature of God and who we are in Him brings great freedom and victory in our lives! This journey of discovering the true character of God is the focus of our group, which meets on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of the month. Please bring your Bible, a notebook as well as a snack to share, if you are able or want to. No childcare is available. Adults (men and women) of all ages are welcome! Group Leaders are Sharon Mast and Brian & Anita Kurn. For more information, contact Sharon [503-577-4632].
- Tuesday: Women in the Word— 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in the Prayer Room. Women in the Word is a Bible study and fellowship group led by Rhonda Bumgarner, that meets on the 1st, 3rd (and sometimes 5th) Tuesdays of the month. We delve deeper into the Sunday messages as well as enjoy fellowship and prayer. We are about sharing our hearts, developing relationships and getting into the Word. Everyone is welcome! If you would like more information, please contact Rhonda [704-528-8000 / [email protected]].
- Tuesday: Tidal Wave (Middle School Youth in Grades 6-8)— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Contact Stacy [704-763-5389 / [email protected]] for more info.
- Wednesday: Women’s Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday, February 5 to Wednesday, May 20: Charis Healing School— 6:30-8:00 p.m. in RiverLife’s sanctuary. You are invited to join us for this FREE, 16-week seminar about Healing from Andrew Wommack Ministries. Classes will consist of teaching (video), discussion and activation (opportunities to receive prayer for healing and to pray for others to be healed). Register in the foyer. Childcare is available, but must be indicated during registration. Reach out to Brian & Anita Kurn [[email protected]] for more information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Thursday: Healing Rooms— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s main building. Everyone is welcome! Feel free to invite your family and friends to drop by to receive prayer for physical healing. “By His wounds, we are healed!” Isaiah 53:5. Questions? Email us at: [email protected].
- Friday: Seeking His Presence (Mount Ulla)— 6:00 p.m. at the Foldoe’s house. Join us for a covered dish fellowship dinner and time in the Word. We are currently studying “The Blessed Life” series by Robert Morris! Contact Cheryl [740-775-0508 / [email protected]] for more information.
- NEW! Saturday: Men’s Prayer Group— 7:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Our prayer time really seeks what is on the heart of the Lord that morning. We do pray for the church, but we also pray for our nation, schools, nations, missions, etc. We pray scripture and glorify the Lord with our prayers. Text Jeff Miller [704-775-6652] for details.