- Monday: Knowing His Heart (Mooresville)— 7:00 p.m. at the Croley’s house. Our Bible study group meets on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month. We focus on learning the ways of God—from Scripture and personal testimonies—to equip us in hearing and walking with God in the times we now live. Our special guest speaker this week is Sharon Mast! For more info, contact Sue [[email protected] / 704-450-7318].
- Tuesday: Women in the Word— 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in the Prayer Room. Women in the Word is a Bible study and fellowship group led by Rhonda Bumgarner, that meets on the 1st, 3rd (and sometimes 5th) Tuesdays of the month. We delve deeper into the Sunday messages as well as enjoy fellowship and prayer. We are about sharing our hearts, developing relationships and getting into the Word. Everyone is welcome! If you would like more information, please contact Rhonda [704-528-8000 / [email protected]].
- Tuesday: Tidal Wave (Middle School Youth in Grades 6-8)— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. For more info, contact Stacy [704-763-5389 / [email protected]].
- Tuesday: Lake Norman Cancer Companions Class— RiverLife is hosting a FREE 9-week course by Cancer Companions. Cancer Companions is a Christ-centered ministry that supports and encourages anyone touched by cancer—those currently in-treatment, those who are post-treatment, family members and/or caregivers. The meetings will be held on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. in the main building from April 9 to June 4. Please contact Linda [704-664-7705 Ext. 3 / c[email protected]] if you would like more information or if you would like to be part of our group.
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Thursday: Healing Rooms— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s main building. Everyone is welcome! Feel free to invite your family and friends to drop by to receive prayer for physical healing. “By His wounds, we are healed!” Isaiah 53:5. Questions? Email us at: [email protected].