For more information visit us at www.riverlifefellowship.com.
- Today: 2015 Church Directory Deadline— Today is the last day to turn in your information for our 2015 Directory. Church Directory Update Forms are located on the coffee table in the foyer. IMPORTANT! If you would like to be included in new 2015 RLF Directory, YOU MUST NOTIFY Paula Stark [[email protected]]… even if your contact info has not changed and you intend to keep your old photo. Our 2015 directory will not be complete without You!
- Hoy: Rio de Vida— El Ministerio Hispano Rio de Vida, esta enfocado a demostrar los Hechos de Jesus a la comunidad Hispana en Mooresville a través del Amor y el Servicio al Hispano. Reuniones: El primer y tercer Domingo de cada mes. Nos encontramos de 10:00-11:00 a.m. en el salon principal por adoración y despues tenemos un mensaje en espanol a 11:00 a.m. en el salon de reunion detrás del edificio de la Iglesia. Para mas información por favor llame Luis y Rebekah Sosa [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- This Morning: Rio de Vida (Hispanic Ministry)— After worship, we meet in the church’s back building for a message in Spanish. We gather on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month. Please invite your Spanish-speaking friends and neighbors! For more information, please contact Luis & Rebekah Sosa [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- This Afternoon: Crowns of Glory (Ages 50+)— The Crowns of Glory Life Group will be gathering for lunch after today’s service at the Jolly’s house [141 Red Tip Lane | Mooresville 28117]. Bring your own sack lunch; dessert and drinks will be provided. Contact Jerry and Pam [704-663-7775] for more info and/or directions.
- Monday: Knowing His Heart— 7:00 p.m. at the Croley’s house [283 Riverwood Road | Mooresville 28117]. This Life Group, led by Jim Hill, is gathering on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month. We are learning practical ways (from Scripture and personal testimonies) how to hear God what God has planned for us and then learning how to walk toward that prophetic calling. For more info contact Sue [[email protected] /704-450-7318].
- Tuesday: Tidal Wave (Middle School Youth)— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. For more info, email Melissa [[email protected]].
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Thursday: RiverLife Men of Fire (Men’s Fellowship)— 7:00 p.m. in the church’s back building. Men of all ages are invited! Contact Bob [[email protected]] for details.
- Thursday: Holy Ghost Girls (20’s & 30’s Ladies)— 7:00 p.m. at Donna’s house. We seek to provide a safe place for young women to encounter God and to be activated in the gifts that God has placed inside them. Email Donna [[email protected]] for information and directions.
- Friday: The Cornelius Life Group— 7:30 p.m. at the Koshy’s house [16501 Green Dolphin Lane | Cornelius 28031]. We meet on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month. Centered around Fellowship, Worship and Prayer, we build up one another in Christ as we learn how to be the Family of God. Contact Steve [980-265-1222] or Joyce [980-422-3336] for further details. And come join us!
- Saturday: Community Yard Sale (Fundraiser for Camp Morley)— 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 noon. Spring cleaning? Want to get rid of all that stuff stacked in your garage? Join our Community Yard Sale! Today is the last day to reserve your spot for $15 (money goes directly towards Camp Morley). Let us know if you need a table (4ft or 5ft). Tables are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. Spots will be set up by 7:00 a.m. on Saturday morning. In order to maximize visibility and get as many potential customers as possible, we will be advertising for this yard sale online, in print, and with signs. Please see or e-mail Cory Meade [[email protected]] to sign-up.
- Saturday: Walking in the Light (Mooresville Area Life Group)— 6:30 p.m. at Karen’s house [545 McNeely Road | Mount Ulla 28125]. We will have a potluck dinner and discuss what we have been studying. Contact Cheryl [704-775-0508] if you need directions or further information.
- Sunday, May 24: Church in the Park— This year we’ll have an abbreviated service here at RiverLife and then head over to Sloan Park for an afternoon of great food, fun and fellowship! Philip Wicker, proprietor of Wicker BBQ, will prepare hardwood smoked, Carolina-style BBQ for us. This is a FREE but ticketed event. Tickets will be available in the foyer starting next Sunday. This will be a perfect occasion to invite your family and any out-of-town guests who may be visiting for Memorial Day. Come enjoy the afternoon with us!