- This Afternoon: Strong Foundations— 1:00-3:00 p.m. at the Lawson’s house. Our meetings are a mix of worship, fellowship, prayer, a shared potluck meal (contact us about what to bring) and discussion. We talk about marriage, parenting, the prophetic and personal identity, to name just a few topics. But most of all, we want the Holy Spirit to move and accomplish His agenda! Contact Marisela [717-503-0219] for more information.
- This Afternoon: Rio de Vida (Hispanic Ministry) Fellowship Meal— We are gathering this afternoon from 1:00-3:00 p.m. at the Foldoe’s farm for our Easter Picnic! Contact Luis & Novah for more information [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- Monday: Sojourn Women’s Ministry— 7:00 p.m. in RiverLife’s BACK building. Come join us in a relaxed atmosphere with sweet fellowship and light refreshments, followed by worship and a time of sharing the Lord’s heart. Becky Wicker will be sharing this month! Sojourn is a great place to catch up with old friends or to meet new ones. Women of all ages are welcome. Hope to see you there!
- Tuesday: Women in the Word— 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in the Prayer Room. Women in the Word is a Bible study and fellowship group led by Rhonda Bumgarner, that meets on the 1st, 3rd (and sometimes 5th) Tuesdays of the month. We delve deeper into the Sunday messages as well as enjoy fellowship and prayer. We are about sharing our hearts, developing relationships and getting into the Word. Everyone is welcome! If you would like more information, please contact Rhonda [704-528-8000 / [email protected]].
- Tuesday: Tidal Wave (Middle School Youth in Grades 6-8)— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. For more info, contact Stacy [704-763-5389 / [email protected]].
- Tuesday: Lake Norman Cancer Companions Class— RiverLife is hosting a FREE 9-week course by Cancer Companions. Cancer Companions is a Christ-centered ministry that supports and encourages anyone touched by cancer—those currently in-treatment, those who are post-treatment, family members and/or caregivers. The meetings will be held on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. in the main building from April 9 to June 4. Please contact Linda [704-664-7705 Ext. 3 / c[email protected]] if you would like more information or if you would like to be part of our group.
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: Rio de Vida (Hispanic Ministry) Bible Study— 6:30 p.m. at Carmen & Rufino’s house. We are gathering monthly for Bible study and a time of fellowship. Fabiola is currently leading our study on Cuartos de Oración. Contact Luis & Novah for more information [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Thursday: National Day of Prayer—This year’s theme is LOVE ONE ANOTHER and is based on John 13:34: “Love one another. Just as I have loved you.” Join us in interceding for the love of God to fill and overflow our hearts by the Holy Spirit (Romans 5:5), transforming our families, workplaces, communities, cities and nation. Ask God to tear down every wall of division, bind up our nation’s wounds, unleash Kingdom Justice and release Spiritual Awakening in America.Read the 2019 National Prayer.
- Thursday: Healing Rooms— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s main building. Everyone is welcome! Feel free to invite your family and friends to drop by to receive prayer for physical healing. “By His wounds, we are healed!” Isaiah 53:5. Questions? Email us at: [email protected].