- This Morning: RiverLife Welcomes Special Guest Speaker Guy Chevreau!
- Tuesday: Lake Norman Cancer Companions Class— RiverLife is hosting a FREE 9-week course by Cancer Companions. Cancer Companions is a Christ-centered ministry that supports and encourages anyone touched by cancer—those currently in-treatment, those who are post-treatment, family members and/or caregivers. The meetings will be held on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. in the main building from April 9 to June 4. Please contact Linda [704-664-7705 Ext. 3 / c[email protected]] if you would like more information or if you would like to be part of our group.
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Wednesday: Journey Tribe (Young Adult Ministry)— Join us from 6:30-9:00 p.m. for Food & Conversation at the Stein Cabin! See the Journey Tribe Facebook page for details or call Jenny [704-807-0906].
- Thursday: Men of Fire (Men’s Fellowship)— 7:00 p.m. in the church’s back building. Contact Tommy McCraw [[email protected]] for more information.
- Thursday: Holy Ghost Girls (20’s & 30’s Ladies)— 7:00 p.m. at Donna’s house. We invite you to join us for our Spring series “God is Good” based on the book by Bill Johnson! Holy Ghost Girls seeks to provide a safe place for young women to encounter God and to be activated in the gifts that God has placed inside them. Email Donna [[email protected]] for more information and directions.
- Friday: Seeking His Presence (Mount Ulla)— 6:00 p.m. at the Foldoe’s house. Join us for a covered dish fellowship dinner and time in the Word. We are currently studying a series on Friendship with the Holy Spirit! Contact Cheryl [740-775-0508 / [email protected]] for more information.
- Saturday: Prepare-Enrich Couples Workshop hosted by the Wellness Center— 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (with a lunch break from 12:30-1:30 p.m.) in RiverLife’s back building. This workshop, for engaged and married couples of all ages, is designed to enrich and strengthen relationships. Led by trained, certified Prepare-Enrich Facilitators, the group workshop will provide tools to help build, renew and restore relationships. To attend the workshop, please register (registration is FREE) and complete the $35 personal online assessment before Wednesday, April 10th. For those unable to attend the workshop, private weekly Prepare-Enrich couples counseling is also available by appointment. Contact Jessica [[email protected] / 704-351-4431] for more information, to register and for specific instructions about the assessment.
- Saturday: Lunch with Crowns of Glory (Ages 50+)— The Crowns of Glory Life Group will gather for a potluck Easter lunch this Saturday at 12:00 noon at the Jolly’s house. We invite anyone over 50 to join us for an enjoyable afternoon! Contact Pam [704-663-7775 / [email protected]] for details about what to bring.
- Saturday: Strong Foundations— 4:00-7:00 p.m. at the Putnam’s house. Our meetings are a mix of worship, fellowship, prayer, a shared potluck meal (contact us about what to bring) and discussion. We talk about marriage, parenting, the prophetic and personal identity, to name just a few topics. But most of all, we want the Holy Spirit to move and accomplish His agenda! Contact Marisela [717-503-0219] for more information.