- Monday: Who God Is & Who We Are in Him (Mooresville)— 7:00-9:00 p.m. at Sharon’s house. Discovering the true nature of God and who we are in Him brings great freedom and victory in our lives! This journey of discovering the true character of God is the focus of our group, which meets every other Monday evening. Please bring your Bible, a notebook as well as a snack to share, if you are able or want to. No childcare is available. Adults (men and women) of all ages are welcome! Group Leaders are Sharon Mast and Brian & Anita Kurn. For more information, contact Sharon [503-577-4632].
- Tuesday: Women in the Word— 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in the Prayer Room. Women in the Word is a Bible study and fellowship group led by Rhonda Bumgarner, that meets on the 1st, 3rd (and sometimes 5th) Tuesdays of the month. We delve deeper into the Sunday messages as well as enjoy fellowship and prayer. We are about sharing our hearts, developing relationships and getting into the Word. Everyone is welcome! If you would like more information, please contact Rhonda [704-528-8000 / [email protected]].
- Tuesday: Tidal Wave (Middle School Youth in Grades 6-8)— 7:00-8:30 p.m. at the Lawson’s house. Join us for hang out time! Bring a game and a snack to share! For more info, contact Stacy [704-763-5389 / [email protected]].
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Thursday: Healing Rooms— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s main building. Everyone is welcome! Feel free to invite your family and friends to drop by to receive prayer for physical healing. “By His wounds, we are healed!” Isaiah 53:5. Questions? Email us at: [email protected].
- Friday: Seeking His Presence (Mount Ulla)— 6:00 p.m. at the Foldoe’s house. Join us for a covered dish fellowship dinner and time in the Word. We are currently studying “The Blessed Life” series by Robert Morris! Contact Cheryl [740-775-0508 / [email protected]] for more information.