- Monday: Who God Is & Who We Are in Him (Mooresville)— 7:00-9:00 p.m. at Sharon’s house. Discovering the true nature of God and who we are in Him brings great freedom and victory in our lives! This journey of discovering the true character of God is the focus of our group, which meets every other Monday evening. Please bring your Bible, a notebook as well as a snack to share, if you are able or want to. No childcare is available. Adults (men and women) of all ages are welcome! Group Leaders are Sharon Mast and Brian & Anita Kurn. For more information, contact Sharon [503-577-4632].
- Monday: Christmas Potluck @ Knowing His Heart (Mooresville)— 6:30 p.m. at the Croley’s house. Bring a dish and come join us! Our Bible study group meets on the 3rd Mondays of the month. Dean Stein teaches and William Gustin leads worship. For more info, contact Sue [[email protected] / 704-450-7318].
- Tuesday: Women in the Word— 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in the Prayer Room. Women in the Word is a Bible study and fellowship group led by Rhonda Bumgarner, that meets on the 1st, 3rd (and sometimes 5th) Tuesdays of the month. We delve deeper into the Sunday messages as well as enjoy fellowship and prayer. We are about sharing our hearts, developing relationships and getting into the Word. Everyone is welcome! If you would like more information, please contact Rhonda [704-528-8000 / [email protected]].
- Tuesday: Tidal Wave (Middle School Youth in Grades 6-8) Christmas Party— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Contact Stacy [704-763-5389 / [email protected]] for more info.
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]verlifefellowship.com] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Thursday: Men of Fire (Men’s Fellowship)— 7:00 p.m. in the church’s back building. Contact Tommy McCraw [[email protected]] for more information.
- Saturday: Crowns of Glory (Ages 50+) Christmas Party—12:00 noon at the Jolly’s house. We will share a potluck meal, so call Pam [704-663-7775] and let her know what you plan to bring. Anyone over 50 is welcome to join us for an enjoyable afternoon!