For more information visit us at www.riverlifefellowship.com.
- Hoy: Rio de Vida— El Ministerio Hispano Rio de Vida, esta enfocado a demostrar los Hechos de Jesus a la comunidad Hispana en Mooresville a través del Amor y el Servicio al Hispano. Reuniones: El primer y tercer Domingo de cada mes. Nos encontramos de 10:00-11:00 a.m. en el salon principal por adoración y despues tenemos un mensaje en espanol a 11:00 a.m. en el salon de reunion detrás del edificio de la Iglesia. Para mas información por favor llame Luis y Rebekah Sosa [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- This Morning: Rio de Vida (Hispanic Ministry)— After worship, we meet in the church’s back building for a message in Spanish. We gather on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month. Please invite your Spanish-speaking friends and neighbors! For more information, please contact Luis & Rebekah Sosa [980-292-1242 / [email protected]]
- Monday: Knowing His Heart— 7:00 p.m. at the Croley’s house [283 Riverwood Road | Mooresville 28117]. This Life Group, led by Jim Hill, is gathering on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month. We are learning practical ways (from Scripture and personal testimonies) how to hear God what God has planned for us and then learning how to walk toward that prophetic calling. For more info contact Sue [[email protected] / 704 450-7318].
- Tuesday: Tidal Wave (Middle School Youth)— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. For more info, email Melissa [[email protected]].
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Thursday: Women in the Word— 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in the Prayer Room. Contact Rhonda [704-528-8000 / [email protected]com] if you would like to learn more about this fellowship and Bible study group for women.
- Thursday: Healing Rooms— 7:00 p.m. in the church’s main building. Come receive a touch from the Father! And please invite any of your family and friends who need healing. “By His wounds, we are healed!” Isaiah 53:5
- Friday, February 27: The Cornelius Life Group— 7:30 p.m. at the Koshy’s house [16501 Green Dolphin Lane | Cornelius 28031]. Beginning February 27th, we will resume meeting on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month. We are centered around Fellowship, Worship and Prayer. We enjoy seeing the gifts God has put in each of us come forth and be used to build up one another in Christ. Contact Steve [980-265-1222] for further details. And come join us!
- Saturday, February 28: Sojourn Women’s Ministry: Afternoon Tea & Testimonies— 3:00-5:00 p.m. in RiverLife’s back building. Please RSVP on our Facebook event page or by emailing Paula Stark [[email protected]]. We need volunteers to help with food and decorations… to find out how, please join our Sojourn Women Facebook Group, sign-up for RiverLife Women’s Ministry emails, or pick up a flyer in the lobby. Feel free to contact Paula Stark [704-737-6158 / [email protected]] if you have any questions.
- Monday, March 9: Newcomer’s Meeting—7:00 p.m. in the church’s main building. Are you new to RiverLife? We want to get to know you! The Newcomer’s Meeting is an occasion for people who are new (or relatively new) to RiverLife to learn more about the DNA (vision, passion, history) of our fellowship, to get to know the leadership a bit better and to get plugged into the various life groups and ministries of our church. Please RSVP by Tuesday, March 3rd to Mya [[email protected]].