- This Morning: Change A Baby’s Life Fundraiser Deadline— Thanks to everyone who participated in this fundraiser benefiting the Community Pregnancy Center of Lake Norman! If you’d like to contribute, please make checks payable to “Community Pregnancy Center of Lake Norman”.
- This Afternoon: Lunch with Crowns of Glory (Ages 50+)— The Crowns of Glory Life Group will gather for lunch after today’s service at the Jolly’s house. We invite anyone over 50 to join us for an enjoyable afternoon! Bring a bag lunch; dessert and drinks will be provided. Contact Pam [704-663-7775 / [email protected]] for details.
- Monday: Who God Is & Who We Are in Him (Mooresville)— 7:00-9:00 p.m. at Sharon’s house. Discovering the true nature of God and who we are in Him brings great freedom and victory in our lives! This journey of discovering the true character of God is the focus of our group, which meets on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of the month. Please bring your Bible, a notebook as well as a snack to share, if you are able or want to. No childcare is available. Adults (men and women) of all ages are welcome! Group Leaders are Sharon Mast and Brian & Anita Kurn. For more information, contact Sharon [503-577-4632].
- Tuesday: Women in the Word— 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in the Prayer Room. Women in the Word is a Bible study and fellowship group led by Rhonda Bumgarner, that meets on the 1st, 3rd (and sometimes 5th) Tuesdays of the month. We delve deeper into the Sunday messages as well as enjoy fellowship and prayer. We are about sharing our hearts, developing relationships and getting into the Word. Everyone is welcome! If you would like more information, please contact Rhonda [704-528-8000 / [email protected]].
- Wednesday: Women’s Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: Charis Healing School— 6:30-8:00 p.m. in RiverLife’s sanctuary. It’s not too late to join us for this FREE, 16-week seminar about Healing from Andrew Wommack Ministries. Classes will consist of teaching (video), discussion and activation (opportunities to receive prayer for healing and to pray for others to be healed). Reach out to Brian & Anita Kurn [[email protected]] to register or for more information.
- Wednesday: Rio de Vida (Hispanic Ministry) Bible Study #1— 6:30 p.m. at Carmen & Rufino’s house. We gather monthly for Bible study and a time of fellowship. We are studying Max Lucado’s book on Grace. Contact Luis & Novah for more information [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Saturday: Men’s Prayer Group— 7:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Our prayer time really seeks what is on the heart of the Lord that morning. We do pray for the church, but we also pray for our nation, schools, nations, missions, etc. We pray scripture and glorify the Lord with our prayers. Text Jeff Miller [704-775-6652] for details.