For more information visit us at www.riverlifefellowship.com.
- This Evening: The Playground— 5:30 p.m. at the Stilwell’s house [111 Avon Place Lane | Mooresville 28115]. Join us on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month for a shared meal followed by “Playground” Time! Check out our page on Facebook or contact Cheyne [[email protected] / 980.
621.0315] for more information.
- Monday: Mondays with Marlin (College-Age Group)— 7:00 p.m. at the church. Contact Marlin [[email protected]] for more info.
- Tuesday: Tidal Wave (Middle School Youth)— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. For more info, email Melissa [[email protected]].
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Wednesday: The Art of Listening— 7:00 p.m. in the church’s main building. This is a free seminar hosted by the Wellness Center that will help you explore the different ways skilled listening can: deepen and improve communications with those you love; improve your relationships at work; have more meaningful friendships; avoid unnecessary conflict, misunderstandings and hurt; and better help others find solutions to their struggles.
- Thursday: RiverLife Men of Fire (Men’s Fellowship)— 7:00 p.m. in the church’s back building. Men of all ages are invited! Contact Bob [[email protected]] for details.
- Thursday: Holy Ghost Girls (20’s & 30’s Ladies)— 7:00 p.m. at Donna’s house. We seek to provide a safe place for young women to encounter God and to be activated in the gifts that God has placed inside them. Email Donna [[email protected]]
for information and directions.
- Friday: High School Youth Game Night— 6:00 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Friday: The Cornelius Life Group— 7:30 p.m. at the Koshy’s house [16501 Green Dolphin Lane | Cornelius 28031]. We meet on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month. We are centered around Fellowship, Worship and Prayer. We enjoy seeing the gifts God has put in each of us come forth and be used to build up one another in Christ. Contact Steve [980-265-1222] or Joyce [980-422-3336] for further details. And come join us!
- Saturday: Sojourn Women’s Ministry: Afternoon Tea & Testimonies— 3:00-5:00 p.m. in RiverLife’s back building.
- Saturday: Walking in the Light (Mooresville Area Life Group)— 6:30 p.m. at Karen’s house [545 McNeely Road | Mount Ulla 28125]. We will have a potluck dinner and discuss what we have been studying. Contact Cheryl [704-775-0508] if you need directions or further information.
- Monday, March 9: Newcomer’s Meeting—7:00 p.m. in the church’s main building. Are you new to RiverLife? We want to get to know you! The Newcomer’s Meeting is an occasion for people who are new to RiverLife to learn more about the DNA (vision, passion, history) of our fellowship, to get to know the leadership a bit better and to get plugged into the various life groups and ministries of our church. Childcare is available. Please RSVP by Tuesday, March 3rd to Mya [[email protected]].