- Monday: Sojourn Women’s Ministry— Join us at 7:00 p.m. in RiverLife’s back building for our February Sojourn Women’s Ministry Meeting with Sue Croley! Sojourn is a place for women to connect, catch-up, be encouraged, feel loved and build faith as we share our stories of struggle and triumph. Contact Paula [[email protected]] for more information.
- Tuesday: Tidal Wave (Middle School Youth in Grades 6-8)— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Contact Stacy [704-763-5389 / [email protected]] for more info.
- Wednesday: Women’s Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: Charis Healing School— 6:30-8:00 p.m. in RiverLife’s sanctuary. It’s not too late to join us for this FREE, 16-week seminar about Healing from Andrew Wommack Ministries. Classes will consist of teaching (video), discussion and activation (opportunities to receive prayer for healing and to pray for others to be healed). Reach out to Brian & Anita Kurn [[email protected]] to register or for more information. UPDATE: Childcare is only available for children ages 3-7 during this seminar; contact Paula [[email protected]] to sign-up for Charis childcare.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Thursday: Men of Fire (Men’s Fellowship)— 7:00 p.m. in the church’s back building. Contact Tommy McCraw [[email protected]] for more information.
- Friday: JUSTICE & MERCY Night of Worship & Prayer— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the sanctuary.
- Saturday: Men’s Prayer Group— 7:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Our prayer time really seeks what is on the heart of the Lord that morning. We do pray for the church, but we also pray for our nation, schools, nations, missions, etc. We pray scripture and glorify the Lord with our prayers. Text Jeff Miller [704-775-6652] for details.