- This Afternoon: Lunch with Crowns of Glory (Ages 50+)— The Crowns of Glory Life Group will gather for lunch after today’s service at the Jolly’s house. We invite anyone over 50 to join us for an enjoyable afternoon! Bring a bag lunch; dessert and drinks will be provided. Contact Pam [704-663-7775 / [email protected]] for details.
- Monday: Who God Is & Who We Are in Him (Mooresville)— 7:00-9:00 p.m. at Sharon’s house. Discovering the true nature of God and who we are in Him brings great freedom and victory in our lives! This journey of discovering the true character of God is the focus of our group. We will now meet on the 1st & 3rd Monday evening of each month. Please bring your Bible, a notebook as well as a snack to share, if you are able or want to. No childcare is available. Adults (men and women) of all ages are welcome! Group Leaders are Sharon Mast and Brian & Anita Kurn. For more information, contact Sharon [503-577-4632].
- Tuesday: Women in the Word— 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in the Prayer Room. Women in the Word is a Bible study and fellowship group led by Rhonda Bumgarner, that meets on the 1st, 3rd (and sometimes 5th) Tuesdays of the month. We delve deeper into the Sunday messages as well as enjoy fellowship and prayer. We are about sharing our hearts, developing relationships and getting into the Word. Everyone is welcome! If you would like more information, please contact Rhonda [704-528-8000 / [email protected]].
- Wednesday: Women’s Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Thursday: Men of Fire (Men’s Fellowship)— 7:00 p.m. in the church’s back building. Contact Tommy McCraw [[email protected]] for more information.
- Friday: AWAKENING Worship & Prayer Night— 6:30-8:00 p.m. in the sanctuary. We invite you to join us as we worship, pray corporately and pray in small groups for Awakening in our lives, families, neighborhoods, city, state and nation. “Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.” Ephesians 5:14. Childcare will be available for children ages 5 and under. Reach out to Will & Sara Gelling [704-806-8243] if you want more information.
- NEW! Saturday: Men’s Prayer Group— 7:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Text Jeff Miller [704-775-6652] for more information.