For more information visit us at www.riverlifefellowship.com.
- This Evening: The Playground—5:30 p.m. at the Stilwell’s house [111 Avon Place Lane | Mooresville 28115]. Join us on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month for a shared meal followed by “Playground” Time! Check out our page on Facebook or contact Cheyne [[email protected] / 980.621.0315] for more information.
- Monday: Mondays with Marlin (College-Age Group)— 7:00 p.m. at the church. Contact Marlin [[email protected]] for more info.
- Monday: Sojourn Women’s Ministry— 7:00 p.m. in RiverLife’s back building. Becky Wicker will be sharing and Sara Gelling will lead worship. Come join us for a night of sweet fellowship. This is a great place to catch up with old friends or to meet new ones. Women ages 18 & up are welcome!
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Friday: High School Youth Game Night— 6:00 p.m. in the church’s back building. Contact Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Saturday: Tidal Wave Cooking Competition— 3:00-7:00 p.m. at the church. Everyone needs to bring $6 and a recipe! For more info, email Melissa [[email protected]].
- February 1-6: Week of Prayer for Families: The Race of Faith— We will consecrate this time to pray for the salvation of our unsaved loved ones. We also will contend for the greatness (growth, maturity, gifts, callings, destinies) of our family members who are in Christ. This week will conclude with a special First Friday Worship Service led by Jonathan & Melissa Helser!
- Saturday, February 28: Sojourn Women Afternoon Tea & Testimonies— 3:00-5:00 p.m. in RiverLife’s back building. Please plan on joining us, but we would love for you to participate… to find out how, please go to Sojourn Women Facebook Group or sign-up for the Women’s Ministry Emails for more details. Contact Paula Stark [704-737-6158 / [email protected]] for more info.
The Father’s Table:
- Canned Soups
- Canned Vegetables: Corn, Green Beans, Black Beans, Tomatoes
- Flour, Sugar
- Rice of all varieties
The Father’s Table provides food assistance to families in our fellowship and community. Food and monetary donations are greatly needed and greatly appreciated! For monetary donations, please put “Father’s Table” on the memo line of your gift.