For more information visit us at www.riverlifefellowship.com.
- This Morning: Boundaries Course— Join us at 9 a.m. in the church’s back building for the second week of this 9-week series, being offered by the Wellness Center, based on the book “Boundaries” by Henry Cloud and John Townsend. This course will teach you how to set healthy boundaries with your parents, spouse, children, friends, coworkers and even yourself. Please contact Denise [[email protected]] for more information.
- This Afternoon: Church Baptism— After the morning worship service (here at the church building), we will cruise over to the Croley’s lake house for an afternoon of fellowship and fun on the lake! Bring lunch for your family, your swimsuit and towel, life jackets or floaties for the kids and your lawn chair or blankets for seating. Directions to the Croley’s House will be available on the coffee table in the foyer. **NOTICE: No lifeguard will be on duty. Parents, you are responsible for monitoring and maintaining the safety of your children.
- Tonight: RiverLife CHAPEL HILL— Come join us for a night of renewal & revival in Chapel Hill, featuring guest worship leader Andy Squyres. The meeting starts at 6:00 p.m. and will be held at Extraordinary Ventures [200 South Elliot Rd. | Chapel Hill 27514]. Contact Matthew [[email protected]] for more info.
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. The Intercessory Prayer Warriors will continue to meet during the summer months; however, if you do not attend regularly, please email Sue [[email protected]] to confirm our schedule due to various vacations.
- Friday: First Friday Worship— 7:00 p.m. at the church. Come enjoy His Presence with us!
- Saturday: Crowns of Glory (Life Group for Ages 50+)— The Crowns of Glory will be going to watch the Intimidators baseball game in Kannapolis at 7:00 p.m. Contact Pam & Jerry [704-663-7775] for details.
- September 19-21: Sojourn Women’s Retreat— Becky Wicker will be our featured speaker and Jessie Early will be our guest worship leader. The conference is for women ages 18 and up. To reserve your spot, register TODAY with your $50 non-refundable deposit. Or take advantage of our $120 Early Bird Special paid-in-full by August 10th. After August 10th, the price will increase to $135. All monies are due by August 24th and registration will be closed after that date. Retreat brochures & registration forms are available in the foyer. Cash or checks (made payable to RiverLife Fellowship/ with ‘Women’s Retreat’ on the memo line), along with your completed registration form, can be given to Paula Stark, Jen Nunn or placed in the office drop box.