- This Afternoon: Rio de Vida (Hispanic Ministry) Fellowship Meal— After the morning worship service, Rio de Vida will gather in the back building to share a special meal and time of fellowship. This is our last meeting before our summer break. Contact Luis & Novah for more information [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- Tuesday: Lake Norman Cancer Companions Class— RiverLife is hosting a FREE 9-week course by Cancer Companions. Cancer Companions is a Christ-centered ministry that supports and encourages anyone touched by cancer—those currently in-treatment, those who are post-treatment, family members and/or caregivers. The meetings will be held on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. in the main building from April 9 to June 4. Please contact Linda [[email protected]] if you would like more information or if you would like to be part of our group.
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: Rio de Vida (Hispanic Ministry) Bible Study— 6:30 p.m. at Carmen & Rufino’s house. We are gathering monthly for Bible study and a time of fellowship. Fabiola is currently leading our study on Cuartos de Oración. Contact Luis & Novah for more information [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- Thursday: Healing Rooms— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s main building. Everyone is welcome! Feel free to invite your family and friends to drop by to receive prayer for physical healing. “By His wounds, we are healed!” Isaiah 53:5. Questions? Email us at: [email protected].
- Friday: Seeking His Presence (Mount Ulla)— 6:00 p.m. at the Foldoe’s house. Join us for a covered dish fellowship dinner and time in the Word. We are currently studying a series on Friendship with the Holy Spirit! This is our last meeting before our summer break. Contact Cheryl [740-775-0508 / [email protected]] for more information.