For more information visit us at www.riverlifefellowship.com.
- Esta Mañana: El Ministerio Hispano Rio de Vida, un ministerio que enfocado en demostrar los Hechos de Jesus a la comunidad Hispana en Mooresville a través del Amor y el Servicio al Pueblo Hispano. Nos reunimos dos veces en el mes, cada otro domingo a partir de las 11:00-12:30 a.m. para compartir un tiempo juntos en la palabra de Dios. Si desea tener mas información por favor llame o escriba a: Luis y Rebekah Sosa [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- This Morning: Rio de Vida (Hispanic Ministry)— We gather every other week after worship in the church’s back building for fellowship and a message in Spanish. Please invite your Spanish-speaking friends and neighbors! For more information, please contact Luis & Rebekah Sosa [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- Monday: Sojourn Women’s Ministry— 7:00-9:00 p.m. in the sanctuary. Becky Wicker & Angel Whitlow will be sharing about the makings of the “Jesus I Believe” music video by Big Daddy Weave and we will also show an encore of the video. Please join us for some sweet fellowship and wonderful worship with Sara Gelling and Carole & Elizabeth Loebs as we gather to hear what the Lord has done! Hope to see you there!
- Monday: Mondays with Marlin (College-Age Group)— 7:00 p.m. at the Baker’s house [116 Nutmeg Lane | Troutman 28166]. Contact Marlin [[email protected]] for more info.
- Monday: English as a Second Language Class— 7:00 p.m. in the back building multipurpose room. Contact Cathy Hill [[email protected] / 704-425-7089] for details.
- Tuesday: Women in the Word— 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in the Prayer Room. Women in the Word is a Bible study and fellowship group led by Rhonda Bumgarner, that meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month. We are currently studying the book of 1 John. We are about sharing our hearts, developing relationships and getting into the Word. Everyone is welcome! If you would like more information, please call or text Rhonda [704-528-8000].
- Tuesday: Tidal Wave (Middle School Youth/Grades 6-8)— Cancelled this week.
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Wednesday: Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in RLF’s main building. The Wellness Center is sponsoring this 8-week course, based on the best-selling book “Emotionally Healthy Spirituality” by Peter Scazzero. Everyone is welcome to attend! Contact Deni [[email protected]] if you have questions.
- Thursday: Healing Rooms— 7:00-9:00 p.m. in the church’s main building. Everyone is welcome! Feel free to invite your family and friends to drop by to receive prayer for physical healing. “By His wounds, we are healed!” Isaiah 53:5
- Friday: The Playground—Join us at 6:15 p.m. at the Baker’s house [116 Nutmeg Lane | Troutman 28166] for a shared meal followed by some extended, creative, presence-driven worship and prayer! Please contact Cheyne Stilwell [[email protected] / 980-621-0315] with any questions.
- Sunday, March 27: Lake Norman Sonrise Service— 6:30-7:30 a.m. at Bellingham Park in Mooresville. Many churches in the Lake Norman area are uniting to celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ from our community. You are invited to join them for worship and a short Easter message, followed by a time of snacks and fellowship.
- Thursday, March 31: 2016 Church Directory Deadline— If you have decided to make RiverLife your church home and you would like to be included in the 2016 RLF Church Directory, please don’t forget to send Paula Stark your Church Directory Form and photo. (Church Directory Forms are available in the foyer.) If we do not receive your form, you will not be included in the new directory, even if your info has not changed. This is our “permission” to include you in the 2016 Directory. Also, we would like to encourage everyone to include a photo; photos are a great way for everyone to identify and connect with fellow church members by putting names and faces together. Send all forms, photos & inquiries to [email protected].
- April 29 to May 1: Men’s Retreat— Only 15 days are left to register & pay ($130.00 includes 2 nights/4 meals), all balances due and registration deadline is Sunday, March 27 (all fees non-refundable on this date). Visit our registration page or contact Brian Nunn [[email protected]] for additional details.