For more information visit us at www.riverlifefellowship.com.
- This Afternoon: Crowns of Glory (Ages 50+)— The Crowns of Glory Life Group will gather for lunch after today’s service at the Jolly’s house [141 Red Tip Lane | Mooresville 28117]. Bring a bag lunch; dessert and drinks will be provided. Contact Jerry and Pam [704-663-7775] for more info and/or directions.
- Monday: Knowing His Heart— 7:00 p.m. at the Croley’s house. This Life Group, led by Jim Hill, gathers on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month. We are learning practical ways (from Scripture and personal testimonies) how to hear what God has planned for us and then learning how to walk toward that prophetic calling. For more info, contact Sue [[email protected] / 704-450-7318].
- Monday: English as a Second Language Class— 7:00 p.m. in the back building multipurpose room. Contact Cathy Hill [[email protected] / 704-425-7089] for details.
- Tuesday: Tidal Wave (Middle School Youth/Grades 6-8)— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. For more info, email Scott & Melissa [[email protected]].
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Wednesday: Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in RLF’s main building. The Wellness Center is sponsoring this 8-week course, based on the best-selling book “Emotionally Healthy Spirituality” by Peter Scazzero. Everyone is welcome to attend! Contact Deni [[email protected]] if you have questions.
- Thursday: RiverLife Men of Fire (Men’s Fellowship)— Cancelled this month.
- Thursday: Holy Ghost Girls (20’s & 30’s Ladies)— 7:00 p.m. at Donna’s house. We seek to provide a safe place for young women to encounter God and to be activated in the gifts that God has placed inside them. Email Donna [[email protected]] for information and directions.
- Friday: The Cornelius Life Group— Our meeting this week is cancelled. Enjoy Good Friday!
- Sunday, March 27: Lake Norman Sonrise Service— 6:30-7:30 a.m. at Bellingham Park in Mooresville. Many churches in the Lake Norman area are uniting to celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ from our community. You are invited to join those who are gathering for worship and a short Easter message, followed by a time of snacks and fellowship. (RiverLife’s Easter service will be held here at our church building at 10:00 a.m.)
- Thursday, March 31: 2016 Church Directory Deadline— If you have decided to make RiverLife your church home and you would like to be included in the 2016 RLF Church Directory, please don’t forget to email Paula Stark your Church Directory Form and photo. (Printed copies of the Church Directory Form are available in the foyer.) If we do not receive your form, you will not be included in the new directory, even if your info has not changed. This form is our “permission” to include you in the 2016 Directory. Also, we would like to encourage everyone to include a photo; photos are a great way for everyone to identify and connect with fellow church members by putting names and faces together. Send all forms, photos & inquiries to [email protected].
- Saturday, April 9: Financial Seminar— 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the sanctuary. Tom Barrett will share Financial Strategies for These Challenging Times. This free seminar is being hosted by Engaging the Times. An offering will be taken to cover expenses. Please RSVP to Stuart Gittleman [[email protected] or 413-244-6653].
- April 29 to May 1: Men’s Retreat— Only 7 days are left to register & pay ($130.00 includes 2 nights/4 meals), all balances due and registration deadline is Sunday, March 27 (all fees non-refundable on this date). Visit our registration page or contact Brian Nunn [[email protected]] for additional details.