For more information visit us at www.riverlifefellowship.com.
- Monday: Knowing His Heart— 7:00 p.m. at the Croley’s house. This Life Group, led by Jim Hill, gathers on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month. We are learning practical ways (from Scripture and personal testimonies) how to hear what God has planned for us and then learning how to walk toward that prophetic calling. For more info, contact Sue [[email protected] / 704-450-7318].
- Monday: English as a Second Language Class— 7:00 p.m. in the back building multipurpose room. Contact Cathy Hill [[email protected] / 704-425-7089] for details.
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Wednesday: Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in RLF’s main building. The Wellness Center is sponsoring this 8-week course, based on the best-selling book “Emotionally Healthy Spirituality” by Peter Scazzero. Everyone is welcome to attend! Contact Deni [[email protected]] if you have questions.
- Thursday: RiverLife Men of Fire (Men’s Fellowship)— Cancelled this month.
- Thursday: Holy Ghost Girls (20’s & 30’s Ladies)— 7:00 p.m. at Donna’s house. We seek to provide a safe place for young women to encounter God and to be activated in the gifts that God has placed inside them. Email Donna [[email protected]] for information and directions.
- Friday: The Cornelius Life Group— 7:30 p.m. at the Koshy’s house [16501 Green Dolphin Lane | Cornelius 28031]. Centered around Fellowship, Worship and Prayer, we seek to build up one another in Christ as we learn how to be the Family of God. Contact Steve [980-265-1222] or Joyce [980-422-3336] for further details. And come join us!
- Saturday: Tidal Wave Cooking Competition (Middle School Youth/Grades 6-8)— For details, email Scott & Melissa [[email protected]].
- Saturday: The Burn Service— 2:00-8:00 p.m. in the sanctuary. People from our fellowship as well as those from the community are welcome to drop by and join us as we worship, pray and create in God’s presence. This will be an informal time where there is freedom to sit, stand, dance, draw, paint, journal, etc. Our prayer focuses will be for Our Community, Our Nation and the Body of Christ. We invite you to join us for this special time in God’s presence! No childcare will be provided.
- Monday, March 14: Sojourn Women’s Ministry— 7:00-9:00 p.m. in the sanctuary. Becky Wicker & Angel Whitlow will be sharing about the makings of the “Jesus I Believe” music video by Big Daddy Weave and we will also show an encore of the video. Please join us for some sweet fellowship and wonderful worship with Sara Gelling and Carole & Elizabeth Loebs as we gather to hear what the Lord has done! Hope to see you there!
- Sunday, March 27: Lake Norman Sonrise Service— 6:30-7:30 m. at Bellingham Park in Mooresville. Many churches in the Lake Norman area are uniting to celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ from our community. You are invited to join them for worship and a short Easter message, followed by a time of snacks and fellowship.
- April 29 to May 1: Men’s Retreat— Only 22 days remain to register & pay ($130.00 includes 2 nights/4 meals), all balances due and registration deadline is Sunday, March 27 (all fees non-refundable on this date). Visit our registration page or contact Brian Nunn [[email protected]] for additional details.