- Tuesday: Tidal Wave (Middle School Youth in Grades 6-8)— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. For more info, contact Stacy [704-763-5389 / [email protected]].
- Tuesday: Lake Norman Cancer Companions Class— RiverLife is hosting a FREE 9-week course by Cancer Companions. Cancer Companions is a Christ-centered ministry that supports and encourages anyone touched by cancer—those currently in-treatment, those who are post-treatment, family members and/or caregivers. The meetings will be held on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. in the main building from April 9 to June 4. Please contact Linda [704-664-7705 Ext. 3 / c[email protected]] if you would like more information or if you would like to be part of our group.
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Thursday: Healing Rooms— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s main building. Everyone is welcome! Feel free to invite your family and friends to drop by to receive prayer for physical healing. “By His wounds, we are healed!” Isaiah 53:5. Questions? Email us at: [email protected].
- Friday: The Playground & Journey Tribe Mash-Up— 6:15 p.m. at the Stein Cabin. We will share a potluck meal and then enjoy extended, creative, presence-driven worship and prayer as the sounds of Heaven are released! All are welcome, including those who desire to worship through creative expression. (If painting, please bring a drop cloth with you.) Please contact Cheyne [[email protected] / 980-621-0315] or Jenny [704-807-0906 / Journey Tribe Facebook page] with any questions.
- Saturday: VBS Workday— Come lend a helping hand anytime from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. as we prepare for VBS this summer! Children and teens are welcome! Let Joe or Kim [[email protected] / 704-902-7751] know if you are available to come help!
- Saturday: Men’s Ministry Breakfast— 9:00-10:30 a.m. in RiverLife’s back building. Please join us for our monthly men’s breakfast gathering! This will be a great time of fellowship, sharing and feasting on Cracker Barrel. There’s a $10 suggested donation to help cover the cost of the meal. Also, you are welcome to bring your sons and/or grandsons! If you have any questions or need additional information, contact Jacob [[email protected] / 706-260-7351]. RSVP Here: May Breakfast RSVP
- Saturday: Board Game Night— If you like to play board games, come and join us in the back building from 6:00-10:00 p.m. Board game champions of all ages are invited! We’ll have some games on hand, but feel free to bring one of your own to share! Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.