- CANCELED: Lunch with Crowns of Glory (Ages 50+)— Due to the passing of Pam’s father, Lunch with Crowns of Glory has been canceled this afternoon.
- This Afternoon: Rio de Vida (Hispanic Ministry) Fellowship Meal— After the morning worship service, Rio de Vida will gather in the back building to share a special meal and time of fellowship. Contact Luis & Novah for more information [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- Monday: Sojourn Women’s Ministry— 7:00 p.m. in RiverLife’s BACK building. Come join us in a relaxed atmosphere with sweet fellowship and light refreshments, followed by worship and a time of sharing the Lord’s heart. Rhonda Bumgarner will be sharing this month! Sojourn is a great place to catch up with old friends or to meet new ones. Women of all ages are welcome. Hope to see you there!
- Tuesday: Women in the Word— 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in the Prayer Room. Women in the Word is a Bible study and fellowship group led by Rhonda Bumgarner, that meets on the 1st, 3rd (and sometimes 5th) Tuesdays of the month. We delve deeper into the Sunday messages as well as enjoy fellowship and prayer. We are about sharing our hearts, developing relationships and getting into the Word. Everyone is welcome! If you would like more information, please contact Rhonda [704-528-8000 / [email protected]]. This is our last meeting before our summer break.
- Tuesday: Tidal Wave Graduation (Middle School Youth in Grades 6-8)— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Parents & siblings are invited to this special evening honoring our 8th grade graduates! Please bring a dessert to share. We hope you can join us! This will be our final Tidal Wave before our summer break. For more info, contact Stacy [704-763-5389 / [email protected]].
- Tuesday: Lake Norman Cancer Companions Class— RiverLife is hosting a FREE 9-week course by Cancer Companions. Cancer Companions is a Christ-centered ministry that supports and encourages anyone touched by cancer—those currently in-treatment, those who are post-treatment, family members and/or caregivers. The meetings will be held on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. in the main building from April 9 to June 4. Please contact Linda [704-664-7705 Ext. 3 / [email protected]] if you would like more information or if you would like to be part of our group.
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth End of Year Party—This will be an off-site event. Please email Cory [[email protected]] for details. This will be our final HSY before our summer break.
- Thursday: Men of Fire (Men’s Fellowship)— 7:00 p.m. in the church’s back building. Contact Tommy McCraw [[email protected]] for more information.
- Thursday: Holy Ghost Girls (20’s & 30’s Ladies)— 7:00 p.m. at Donna’s house. We invite you to join us for the conclusion of our Spring series “God is Good” based on the book by Bill Johnson! Holy Ghost Girls seeks to provide a safe place for young women to encounter God and to be activated in the gifts that God has placed inside them. Email Donna [[email protected]] for more information and directions. This is our last meeting before our summer break.