- This Afternoon: Lunch with Crowns of Glory (Ages 50+)— The Crowns of Glory Life Group will gather for lunch after today’s service at the Jolly’s house. We invite anyone over 50 to join us for an enjoyable afternoon! Bring a bag lunch; dessert and drinks will be provided. Contact Pam [704-663-7775 / [email protected]] for details.
- This Afternoon: Rio de Vida (Hispanic Ministry) Fellowship Meal— After the morning worship service, Rio de Vida will gather in the back building to share a special Thanksgiving meal and time of fellowship. Contact Luis & Novah for more information [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- Monday: Knowing His Heart (Mooresville)— 7:00 p.m. at the Croley’s house. Our Bible study group meets on the 3rd Mondays of the month. Dean Stein teaches and William Gustin leads worship. For more info, contact Sue [[email protected] / 704-450-7318].
- Monday: Who God Is & Who We Are in Him (Mooresville)— 7:00-9:00 p.m. at Sharon’s house. Discovering the true nature of God and who we are in Him brings great freedom and victory in our lives! This journey of discovering the true character of God is the focus of our group, which meets every other Monday evening. Please bring your Bible, a notebook as well as a snack to share, if you are able or want to. No childcare is available. Adults (men and women) of all ages are welcome! Group Leaders are Sharon Mast and Brian & Anita Kurn. For more information, contact Sharon [503-577-4632].
- Tuesday: Women in the Word— 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in the Prayer Room. Women in the Word is a Bible study and fellowship group led by Rhonda Bumgarner, that meets on the 1st, 3rd (and sometimes 5th) Tuesdays of the month. We delve deeper into the Sunday messages as well as enjoy fellowship and prayer. We are about sharing our hearts, developing relationships and getting into the Word. Everyone is welcome! If you would like more information, please contact Rhonda [704-528-8000 / [email protected]].
- Tuesday: Tidal Wave (Middle School Youth in Grades 6-8)— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. For more info, contact Stacy [704-763-5389 / [email protected]].
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Wednesday: Rio de Vida (Hispanic Ministry) Bible Study #2—Join us at 7:00 p.m. at Carlos & Guadalupe’s house. We gather monthly for Bible study and a time of fellowship. This study will be a journey through the New Testament. Contact Luis & Rebekah for more information [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- Saturday: Strong Foundations— 5:00-7:00 p.m. in RiverLife’s back building. Our meetings are a mix of worship, fellowship, prayer, a shared potluck meal (contact us about what to bring) and discussion. We talk about marriage, parenting, the prophetic and personal identity, to name just a few topics. But most of all, we want the Holy Spirit to move and accomplish His agenda! Contact Marisela [717-503-0219] for more information.
- Saturday: Journey Tribe (Young Adult Ministry)— Join us at 6:30 p.m. at the Stein Cabin for Chili & Cornbread by the Fire Pit! See the Journey Tribe Facebook page for details or call Jenny [704-807-0906].