For more information visit us at www.riverlifefellowship.com.
- This Morning: Boundaries Course— Join us at 9:00 a.m. in the church’s back building for the conclusion of this series, being offered by the Wellness Center, based on the book “Boundaries” by Henry Cloud and John Townsend.
- Tuesday: Tidal Wave (Middle School Youth)— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. For more info, email Melissa [[email protected]].
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Thursday: Healing Rooms— 7:00 p.m. in the church’s main building. Come receive a touch from the Father! And please invite any of your family and friends who need healing. “By His wounds, we are healed!” Isaiah 53:5
- Wednesday, September, 24: Collection Deadline for the ODD SOCK Ministry— We are collecting unmatched and unwanted socks for distribution in Romania. Clean out your drawers and Goodwill boxes of unmatched and unwanted socks. Donations will be collected through Wednesday, September 24 in the box in the foyer. Please do not buy new socks for donation; instead donate that money to THE ODD SOCK Ministry to help cover transportation and distribution costs. Pick up one of the brochures in the foyer if you would like more information. And contact Tim Ulrich if you have questions or if you would like a donation envelope.
- Sunday, September 28: Life Link Sunday— On Sunday, September 28 we will host our first Life Link Sunday! Life Link Sunday is an opportunity for you to get plugged into the community at RiverLife. You will be able to learn more about the various Life Groups at RiverLife as well as to meet our Life Group leaders. Body of Christ, we need one another!
They [all the believers] worshiped together regularly at the Temple each day, met in small groups in homes for Communion, and shared their meals with great joy and thankfulness, praising God. The whole city was favorable to them, and each day God added to them all who were being saved. Acts 2:46-47 (TLB)
- October 3-5: RLF Camping Trip— It’s time for our fall camping trip! We have confirmed the dates of October 3-5 at Fort Hamby in Wilkesboro, NC. Singles, couples and families are welcome to join us. Please confirm that you are coming so that we can plan the menu and cost. If you need more information, please contact Joe [[email protected] or 704-902-7751].
- Sunday, October 5: RiverLife Chapel Hill Grand Opening Service— 6:00-8:00 p.m. at Extraordinary Ventures [200 S. Elliott Rd. | Chapel Hill 27514]. We will be launching a brand new RiverLife church for the generations! Please come if you able and party with us during our GRAND OPENING! Email Matthew [[email protected]] for additional details.
- Sunday, October 26: RiverLife Fall Festival—4:00 p.m. at Breezy Meadows Farm in Mooresville. Save the date; more details coming soon!