- Monday: Who God Is & Who We Are in Him (Mooresville)— 7:00-9:00 p.m. at Sharon’s house. Discovering the true nature of God and who we are in Him brings great freedom and victory in our lives! This journey of discovering the true character of God is the focus of our group, which meets on the 2nd & 4th Mondays of the month. Please bring your Bible, a notebook as well as a snack to share, if you are able or want to. No childcare is available. Adults (men and women) of all ages are welcome! Group Leaders are Sharon Mast and Brian & Anita Kurn. For more information, contact Sharon [503-577-4632].
- Monday: Engaging the Times— 7:00-9:00 p.m. in RiverLife’s main building sanctuary. Engaging the Times is hosting special guest speaker, Curtis Bowers, former Idaho legislator and Producer of AGENDA: Grinding America Down and AGENDA: Masters of Deceit. These award-winning documentaries are narrated from a Christian worldview to expose the strategies of the Socialist/Marxist anti-God movement, which was implemented to destroy America from the inside out. Bowers will be speaking on how this movement infiltrated our Government, Business, Education and Media spheres, and how this knowledge is essential for anyone contending for America’s destiny and restoration. A Q&A time will follow. It is a real privilege to have Curtis come and speak. This is open to the public. A good turn-out is expected, so come early. (Doors will open at 6:15 p.m.) An offering will be taken for Curtis and his family to help defray their travel expenses. For more information contact Stuart & Sandra Gittleman [413-244-6653].
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Wednesday: Financial Peace Class— 7:00-8:15 p.m. in the main building sanctuary. It’s NOT TOO LATE to join the class! Register on our website. Childcare is available. Contact Jacob [[email protected] / 706-260-7351] for more information.
- Thursday: Men of Fire (Men’s Fellowship)— 7:00 p.m. in the church’s back building. Contact Tommy McCraw [[email protected]] for more information.
- Saturday: Strong Foundations— 5:00-7:00 p.m. at the Lawson’s house. Our meetings are a mix of worship, fellowship, prayer, a shared potluck meal (contact us about what to bring) and discussion. We talk about marriage, parenting, the prophetic and personal identity, to name just a few topics. But most of all, we want the Holy Spirit to move and accomplish His agenda! Contact Marisela [717-503-0219] for more information.