For more information visit us at www.riverlifefellowship.com.
- Today: Boundaries Course— Starting today at 9 a.m. in the church’s back building, the Wellness Center is offering a 9-week course based on the book “Boundaries” by Henry Cloud and John Townsend. This course will teach you how to set healthy boundaries with your parents, spouse, children, friends, coworkers and even yourself. Please contact Denise Moose [[email protected]] for more information.
- Tonight: RiverLife CHAPEL HILL— Come join us for a night of renewal & revival in Chapel Hill, featuring guest worship leader Andy Squyres. The meeting starts at 6:00 p.m. and will be held at Extraordinary Ventures [200 South Elliot Rd. | Chapel Hill 27514]. Contact Matthew [[email protected]] for more info.
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. The Intercessory Prayer Warriors will continue to meet during the summer months; however, if you do not attend regularly, please email Sue [[email protected]] to confirm our schedule due to various vacations.
- Thursday: RiverLife Men of Fire (Men’s Fellowship)— 7:00 p.m. in the church’s back building. Men of all ages are invited! Contact Bob [[email protected]] for details.
- Sunday, July 27th: Church Baptism— After the morning worship service (here at the church building), we will cruise over to the Croley’s lake house for an afternoon of fellowship and fun on the lake. Bring lunch for your family, your swimgear and your lawn chair. If you would like to be water baptized, please email Mya [[email protected]]. **NOTICE: No lifeguard will be on duty. Parents, you are responsible for monitoring and maintaining the safety of your children.
- September 19-21: Sojourn Women’s Retreat— Becky Wicker will be our featured speaker and Jessie Early will be our guest worship leader. The conference is for women ages 18 and up. To reserve your spot, register TODAY with your $50 non-refundable deposit. Or take advantage of our $120 Early Bird Special paid-in-full by August 10. All monies are due by August 24 and registration will be closed after that date. Retreat brochures & registration forms are available in the foyer. Cash or checks [made payable to RiverLife Fellowship/ with ‘Women’s Retreat’ on the memo line], along with your completed registration form, can be given to Paula Stark, Jen Nunn or placed in the office drop box.