- Monday: Waffles & Worship (Young Adults)— On Monday nights we will be serving some waffles and spending some time worshipping God followed by a short Bible study. This group is for anyone out of high school up to around age 30. Our goal for this group is to create a relaxed and fun fellowship group, where everyone feels comfortable to worship God how they wish. However, we also believe that inside of every believer is a greater purpose, and we want to create an environment that encourages real spiritual growth and allows young adults to put their spiritual gifts into practice. We meet every Monday at 6:30 p.m. and our worship starts at 7:00 p.m. Contact Brian [704-618-3792] for more details.
Contact Sue [[email protected]] for meeting details.
July Father’s Table Needs:
Please consider supporting the Father’s Table with a monetary donation (Simply choose Father’s Table from the drop-down fund menu.) or by purchasing any of the following items:
- Dried Pinto & Black Beans
- Bags of White Rice
- Canned Tuna, Canned Tomatoes
- Spaghetti Sauce & Noodles
- Pasta (of all kinds)
- Toilet Paper & Paper Towels
- Hygiene Items—Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Shampoo, etc.
- Monetary Donations to Help Restock Our Meat Freezers
Food Drop-Offs: Sundays 10AM-12:30 PM | Wednesdays 11-11:30 AM | The Foyer
The Father’s Table provides food assistance to families in our fellowship and community. Food and monetary donations are welcome! For monetary donations, please use our website, our app, or put “Father’s Table” on the memo line of your gift.