Our aim is to provide the best possible warm, fun nurturing atmosphere to protect and serve these most precious God-given treasures. For “children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.” Psalm 127:3-5
• Infant Nursery (newborn – 14 months): Our hope is that this “home” environment provides a *semi-private area for moms to nurse their babies; and when baby is ready, a safe place to crawl and toddle about under supervision of approved caregiver/parent volunteers. A small snack & water may be provided for older infants. *(only female volunteers in this room, also when entering please consider the privacy of these moms)
• Toddler Nursery (14 months – 3 years) endeavors to give the toddlers some healthy independence and parents an opportunity to be refreshed in the Word. This room is a wonderful place for little ones to have the freedom to move about, play with a great selection of age appropriate toys, socially interact with one another and engage with approved caregiver/parent volunteers. A small snack and water will be served.
~ All volunteers ages 18 and up will have to submit to a background check ~
Policies and Procedures for Parents:
- Both Infant & Toddler Nursery will receive children after they are dismissed from service. Please wait for a caregiver to be present and acknowledge you, your child and any personal belongings such as change of clothes, bottles, diaper bags etc.
- Be sure to sign- in your child with his/her name and cell # to contact you during service if there is a need.
- Please make aware any special needs or food allergies at sign-in.
- To help with the check in procedure, we ask as soon as your child is received, to quickly leave. Lingering seems to prolong separation anxieties and frees our caregivers to gently distract your child to ensure a smoother transition for all.
- At the close of service please be considerate and immediately pick-up your child to relieve caregivers, so they are released to clean-up and enjoy the rest of their day.
- Important: If your child has had a fever, vomited, diarrhea, continuous or chronic cough, unexplained rash, lice, or uncontrollable yellow or green nasal discharge in the last 24 hours, or shows signs of illness please keep your child at home. We ask you to consider the health of others and that of your child in this decision.
- Note: If your child demonstrates symptoms of illness, becomes inconsolable or exhibits signs of violent behavior such as hitting, biting or inability to behave in a reasonable manor are observed while under our care, you will be asked to remove him/her to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all.
~ Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14 ~
For more information or if you have any questions, please email [email protected].