For more information visit us at www.riverlifefellowship.com.
- Today: Men’s Retreat Registration Deadline— Today is the last day to register and pay (all balances due & all fees non-refundable) for the upcoming Men’s Retreat (April 29 to May 1) at High Pastures. Cost is $130.00, which includes 2 nights/4 meals. Visit our registration page or contact Brian Nunn [[email protected]] for additional details.
- Esta Mañana: El Ministerio Hispano Rio de Vida, un ministerio que enfocado en demostrar los Hechos de Jesus a la comunidad Hispana en Mooresville a través del Amor y el Servicio al Pueblo Hispano. Nos reunimos dos veces en el mes, cada otro domingo a partir de las 11:00-12:30 a.m. para compartir un tiempo juntos en la palabra de Dios. Si desea tener mas información por favor llame o escriba a: Luis y Rebekah Sosa [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- This Morning: Rio de Vida (Hispanic Ministry)— We gather every other week after worship in the church’s back building for fellowship and a message in Spanish. Please invite your Spanish-speaking friends and neighbors! For more information, please contact Luis & Rebekah Sosa [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- Monday: Mondays with Marlin (College-Age Group)— 7:00 p.m. at the Baker’s house [116 Nutmeg Lane | Troutman 28166]. Contact Marlin [[email protected]] for more info.
- Tuesday: Tidal Wave (Middle School Youth/Grades 6-8)— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. For more info, email Scott & Melissa [[email protected]].
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Wednesday: Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in RLF’s main building. The Wellness Center is sponsoring this 8-week course, based on the best-selling book “Emotionally Healthy Spirituality” by Peter Scazzero. Everyone is welcome to attend! Contact Deni [[email protected]] if you have questions.
- Thursday: 2016 Church Directory Deadline—Send all forms, photos & inquiries to Paula Stark [[email protected]].
- Friday: Seeking His Presence (Statesville)— 6:00 p.m. at the Bee Hive [210 Ridgeway Avenue | Statesville 28677]. Our First Friday monthly meeting begins with a covered dish meal and time of fellowship. The group is watching Bill Johnson’s “Hosting the Presence” video series and studying/discussing the accompanying workbook. If you would like to join us, please contact Cheryl Foldoe [704-775-0508]. Prepare to encounter God like never before and transform the world around you by hosting His Presence!
- Thursday, April 7: “The Art of Encouraging a Discouraged Person”— 7:00 p.m. in RLF’s back building. Do you know someone who is depressed, anxious or bipolar? Or are these conditions actually just a form of chronic discouragement? How does one go about encouraging a discouraged person? Our RiverLife Wellness Center’s very own licensed psychologist, Dr. Stephen Elliott, will provide answers for these questions that will surprise you. Common sense is only part of the solution. Learn how to help encourage a discouraged child, parent, sibling, friend or even yourself. You will not want to miss this important seminar! Admission is free. For more information, contact the Wellness Center [[email protected] or 704-664-7705 ext. 1].
- Friday, April 8: Premier of “Take Every Thought Captive”— 7:30-9:30 p.m. at Freedom Christian Center [4020 Freedom Drive | Charlotte 28208]. Join Executive Producers John & Heidi White for the release of the second episode of their show The Presence. Watch the Sneak Preview! Follow this link for free tickets and more information.
- Saturday, April 9: Financial Seminar— 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the sanctuary. Tom Barrett will share Financial Strategies for These Challenging Times. This free seminar is being hosted by Engaging the Times. An offering will be taken to cover expenses. Please RSVP to Stuart Gittleman [[email protected] or 413-244-6653].
- Monday, April 18: Newcomer’s Gathering— 7:00 p.m. in the church’s main building. Are you new to RiverLife? We want to get to know you! The Newcomer’s Gathering is an occasion for people who are new or relatively new to RiverLife to learn more about the DNA (vision, passion, history) of our fellowship, to get to know the leadership a bit better and to get plugged into the various life groups and ministries of our church. Childcare is available. Please RSVP by Wednesday, April 13th to Mya [[email protected]].