For more information visit us at www.riverlifefellowship.com.
- Hoy: Rio de Vida— El Ministerio Hispano Rio de Vida, esta enfocado a demostrar los Hechos de Jesus a la comunidad Hispana en Mooresville a través del Amor y el Servicio al Hispano. Reuniones: El primer y tercer Domingo de cada mes. Nos encontramos de 10:00-11:00 a.m. en el salon principal por adoración y despues tenemos un mensaje en espanol a 11:00 a.m. en el salon de reunion detrás del edificio de la Iglesia. Para mas información por favor llame Luis y Rebekah Sosa [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- This Morning: Rio de Vida (Hispanic Ministry)— After worship, we meet in the church’s back building for a message in Spanish. We gather on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month. Please invite your Spanish-speaking friends and neighbors! For more information, please contact Luis & Rebekah Sosa [980-292-1242 / [email protected]].
- This Afternoon: Crowns of Glory (Ages 50+)— The Crowns of Glory Life Group will be gathering for lunch after today’s service at the Jolly’s house [141 Red Tip Lane | Mooresville 28117]. Bring a bag lunch; dessert and drinks will be provided. Contact Jerry and Pam [704-663-7775] for more info and/or directions.
- This Evening: The Playground— 5:30 p.m. at the Stilwell’s house [111 Avon Place Lane | Mooresville 28115]. Join us for a shared meal followed by “Playground” Time! We are gathering on the 3rd (5/17) and 5th (5/31) Sundays during the month of May due to Mother’s Day and Church in the Park. Check out our page on Facebook or contact Cheyne [[email protected] / 980.621.0315] for more information.
- Monday: Knowing His Heart— 7:00 p.m. at the Croley’s house [283 Riverwood Road | Mooresville 28117]. This Life Group, led by Jim Hill, is gathering on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month. We are learning practical ways (from Scripture and personal testimonies) how to hear God what God has planned for us and then learning how to walk toward that prophetic calling. For more info contact Sue [[email protected] /704-450-7318].
- Wednesday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting— 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Contact Sue [[email protected]] for additional information.
- Wednesday: High School Youth— 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the church’s back building. Email Cory [[email protected]] for details.
- Wednesday: Sojourn Women’s Ministry— 7:00 p.m. in RiverLife’s main building. Rhonda Bumgarner will share her testimony. This is a great place to catch up with old friends or to meet new ones. Women of all ages are welcome!
- Thursday: Women in the Word— 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in the Prayer Room. Contact Rhonda [704-528-8000 / [email protected]] if you would like to learn more about this fellowship and Bible study group for women.
- Thursday: Healing Rooms— 7:00 p.m. in the church’s main building. Come receive a touch from the Father! And please invite any of your family and friends who need healing. “By His wounds, we are healed!” Isaiah 53:5
- Friday: The Cornelius Life Group— We are taking a break for the summer. See you in August!
- Saturday: Walking in the Light (Mooresville Area Life Group)— 6:30 p.m. at Karen’s house [545 McNeely Road | Mount Ulla 28125]. We will have a potluck dinner and discuss what we have been studying. Contact Cheryl [704-775-0508] if you need directions or further information.
- Sunday, May 24: Church in the Park— This year we’ll have an abbreviated service here at RiverLife and then head over to Sloan Park for an afternoon of great food, fun and fellowship! Philip Wicker, proprietor of Wicker BBQ, will prepare hardwood smoked, Carolina-style BBQ for us. Today is the last day to get your FREE ticket in the foyer. (We are distributing tickets so that we’ll know how much BBQ to prepare.) We are asking families to bring 2 HOMEMADE sides (such as slaw, baked beans, macaroni & cheese, potato salad, or other salads) and singles to bring a dessert and a soft drink. This will be a perfect occasion to invite your family and friends who may be visiting for Memorial Day. Come enjoy the afternoon with us!